Cynthia A. Hunter, MA, LMHC, LCAC
Over the past 15+ years, Cynthia has gained a variety of experience from both teaching, and working in multiple environments.
Primary areas of experience
- Group homes
- Outpatient programs
- Private practice
Cynthia Provides services to
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, University of Indianapolis
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor
- Board Certified in Professional Counseling
- Member, American Psychotherapy Association
- Member, Indiana Counseling Association
- Adjunct Teacher, Ivy Tech
- Affiliated with Hendricks County Drug Court
With an emphasis towards cognitive behavioral and solution focused approach, you’ll find our services to be just what you need.